We offer hundreds of sizes and styles with the most common models in stock.
Custom sizes are also an option.
Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square & rectangular or longer trench covers.
All tray metals can be galvanized or stainless steel (SS suffix, recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
All covers are engineered to at least an H-20 rating, which includes most SUVs, trucks, vans and work trucks. Tests of specific loads on specific grates can be performed in contractually required.
All tree grates contain quick change growth rings to adapt to the growth of the tree. Exceptionally large openings are available on some or can be custom ordered to accommodate larger trees.
How To Order:
PICK YOUR SIZE:
- We offer hundreds of sizes and styles.
- Most common models are in stock.
- Custom sizes available.
- Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square / rectangular or longer trench covers.
- Part numbers refer the frame size in cm. For example, WC70-70 is a 70cm square cover. Clear access is typically 2-4" (5-10cm) less.
PICK YOUR MATERIAL:
- Galvanized steel.
- Stainless steel (SS suffix) is recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
PICK YOUR FILL:
- Tray fill can be pavers (-P), concrete (-M), tile (-T) or turf (-G). Turf covers have a rounded upper lip.
- Trays can be solid, allow drainage around the perimeter or trees in the center (WG prefix). The WG60-60 is a 60cm drainage Grate, has the equivalent drainage as a 10” pipe and is ADA compliant.
- Our Tile family (-T) vary from 1-3" deep and are design for tile around pools or patios.