The Easy Lift manhole cover lifter allows for quick and safe removal of recessed
tray manhole covers. This lifting tool folds for easy storage and is simple to
operate with minimal effort.
Easy as 1-2-3
Our tools are created to make the ease of use of lifting your covers as easy as possible. Just simply:
Unfold the tool, inputting the key in the proper slot
Insert hooks into the corners of your Wundercover
Simply lift up and reverse to move the cover out of place
How To Order:
PICK YOUR SIZE:
- We offer hundreds of sizes and styles.
- Most common models are in stock.
- Custom sizes available.
- Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square / rectangular or longer trench covers.
- Part numbers refer the frame size in cm. For example, WC70-70 is a 70cm square cover. Clear access is typically 2-4" (5-10cm) less.
PICK YOUR MATERIAL:
- Galvanized steel.
- Stainless steel (SS suffix) is recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
PICK YOUR FILL:
- Tray fill can be pavers (-P), concrete (-M), tile (-T) or turf (-G). Turf covers have a rounded upper lip.
- Trays can be solid, allow drainage around the perimeter or trees in the center (WG prefix). The WG60-60 is a 60cm drainage Grate, has the equivalent drainage as a 10” pipe and is ADA compliant.
- Our Tile family (-T) vary from 1-3" deep and are design for tile around pools or patios.