Write one or two paragraphs describing your product, services or a specific feature.
Easily blend without sacrificing durability.
Easy to install, easy to remove, durable and available in a variety of custom sizes and configurations. Designed to deliver years and years of durability, even in the harshest of environmental conditions.
H20, H20+, & H25 Compliant
Trench covers are available in any sizing, custom built for your specific project
Tray metal can be galvanized or stainless steel (SS suffix, recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
All covers are engineered to at least an H-20 rating, which includes most SUVs, trucks, vans and work trucks, but can also exceed H20+ and H25 ratings for heavier loads. Tests of specific loads on specific grates can be performed in contractually required.
How To Order:
PICK YOUR SIZE:
- We offer hundreds of sizes and styles.
- Most common models are in stock.
- Custom sizes available.
- Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square / rectangular or longer trench covers.
- Part numbers refer the frame size in cm. For example, WC70-70 is a 70cm square cover. Clear access is typically 2-4" (5-10cm) less.
PICK YOUR MATERIAL:
- Galvanized steel.
- Stainless steel (SS suffix) is recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
PICK YOUR FILL:
- Tray fill can be pavers (-P), concrete (-M), tile (-T) or turf (-G). Turf covers have a rounded upper lip.
- Trays can be solid, allow drainage around the perimeter or trees in the center (WG prefix). The WG60-60 is a 60cm drainage Grate, has the equivalent drainage as a 10” pipe and is ADA compliant.
- Our Tile family (-T) vary from 1-3" deep and are design for tile around pools or patios.