Exceptional manhole covers for multiple applications.
High quality products and customer service, the fundamental operating principles of Wundercover's philosophy, have led to creating a wide range of recessed manhole covers with exceptional technical characteristics for both residential and industrial applications.
The attention to detail, the choice of materials and the innovations applied mean that the demands of the most meticulous customers will be fully met. The combination of Wundercovers expertise and the knowledge of the US market bring you this selection of technical manholes.
We offer hundreds of sizes and styles with the most common models in stock.
Custom sizes are also an option.
Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square & rectangular or longer trench covers.
Metal can be galvanized or stainless steel (SS suffix, recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
Our part numbers refer the frame size in cm (WC70-70 is a 70cm square cover). Clear access is typically 2-4" (5-10cm) less.
Decorative recessed tray manhole covers seamlessly blend into surrounding areas of a streetscape, hardscape and even landscape designs. Choose from standard sizes or request a custom recessed tray manhole cover to fit your specific needs.
How To Order:
PICK YOUR SIZE:
- We offer hundreds of sizes and styles.
- Most common models are in stock.
- Custom sizes available.
- Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square / rectangular or longer trench covers.
- Part numbers refer the frame size in cm. For example, WC70-70 is a 70cm square cover. Clear access is typically 2-4" (5-10cm) less.
PICK YOUR MATERIAL:
- Galvanized steel.
- Stainless steel (SS suffix) is recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
PICK YOUR FILL:
- Tray fill can be pavers (-P), concrete (-M), tile (-T) or turf (-G). Turf covers have a rounded upper lip.
- Trays can be solid, allow drainage around the perimeter or trees in the center (WG prefix). The WG60-60 is a 60cm drainage Grate, has the equivalent drainage as a 10” pipe and is ADA compliant.
- Our Tile family (-T) vary from 1-3" deep and are design for tile around pools or patios.