combining safety, beauty and function.
When designing public places, a clean facade is needed - not an obtrusive drain cover.
In situations like these, it calls for drainage channel elements that fit with the architectural concept in mind.
At the same time, the more aesthetic solutions must retain their full strength and functionality and not sacrifice any piece due to a better designed product. All surface water must be drained away fast and reliably - which is why our Wundercovers Drain Covers are the perfect solution.
We offer hundreds of sizes and styles with the most common models in stock.
Custom sizes are also an option.
Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square & rectangular or longer trench covers.
Metal can be galvanized or stainless steel (SS suffix, recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
Our Tile family (-T) vary from 1-3" deep and are design for tile around pools or patios.
Trays can be solid, allow drainage around the perimeter or trees in the center (WG prefix). The WG60-60 is a 60cm drainage Grate, has the equivalent drainage as a 10” pipe and is ADA compliant.
Our part numbers refer the frame size in cm (WC70-70 is a 70cm square cover). Clear access is typically 2-4" (5-10cm) less.
Unaesthetic drainage vents are clearly exposed, leaving an obstruction for users of the sidewalk.
Our WunderCovers drain vents blend the drainage vents leaving a clear pathway for users to walk over.
How To Order:
PICK YOUR SIZE:
- We offer hundreds of sizes and styles.
- Most common models are in stock.
- Custom sizes available.
- Sizes range from 1’ to 10’, square / rectangular or longer trench covers.
- Part numbers refer the frame size in cm. For example, WC70-70 is a 70cm square cover. Clear access is typically 2-4" (5-10cm) less.
PICK YOUR MATERIAL:
- Galvanized steel.
- Stainless steel (SS suffix) is recommended for coastal and high salt regions).
PICK YOUR FILL:
- Tray fill can be pavers (-P), concrete (-M), tile (-T) or turf (-G). Turf covers have a rounded upper lip.
- Our Tile family (-T) vary from 1-3" deep and are design for tile around pools or patios.